Thomas Bow City Asphalt has continued to work in Partnership with the Forestry Commission for many years and as such has gained extensive experience working within some of the UK's most beautiful Forests. The company has helped with the transformation of many of our national forests into peaceful havens of retreat for visitors and tourists alike.
Thomas Bow City Asphalt undertakes all elements of forestry works and our experience includes the construction, repairs and maintenance of:
- All-ability, Way-Marked and Graded Trails and Paths
- Granular and Surfaced Paths and Trails
- Access Roads and Car Parks, including Oil Interceptors
- Groundworks including Kerbing, Drainage and Culverts
- Cat 1A Forest Haul-Roads and forwarder tracks for the extraction of timber
- Concrete Structures including Bridges and Revetments
- Hard landscaping, including Conventional and Natural Stone Paving
- Soft landscaping, including Planting and Tree Management
Strategically based within the heart of the Country, Thomas Bow City Asphalt are experienced Principal Contractors specialising in the delivery of Highways and Infrastructure Projects throughout the UK.
Thomas Bow City Asphalt CEO Alistair Bow is appointed Chairman of Championship club
CASE STUDY Ingrebourne Hill
Transformed community greenspace